Clementi Sonatinas, op. 36
Spontaneous Composition – 10 piano improvisations
This CD was recorded at home. While perhaps not the best acoustic environment, it was a comfortable one, perfect to Awaken and Ignite a Spark, sending Glowing Embers into Spontaneous Combustion. Whether Dreaming of a Shadow Dance or pondering Burning Questions, The fire of inspiration sent Sparks Flying until a final Stardance gave way to a restful Moonsleep. May this offering of Spontaneous Composition help fire up your inspiration.
3. Shadow Dance
4. Spontaneous Combustion
5. Burning Questions
6. Glowing Embers
7. Ignite a Spark
8. Sparks Flying
11. end space
The album is divided into two .zip files.
“End space” is blank. It will let you rewind to the end of track 10.
Print and fold the PDF for a 4 1/4″ x 4 1/2′ “booklet.”
“Celtic Piano” is an album of unique, solo piano arrangements on well-known and loved songs and tunes of Celtic origin or influence.
- 1. Winter’s Dance – by Kevin Weed
- 2. Irish Reels-Music in the Glen, The Dunmore Lasses, The Banshee
- 3. The Butterfly – Irish slip jig.
- 4. Planxty Fanny Power – Song by the blind Irish harper, Turlough O’ Carolan.
- 5. The Fields of Athenry – Pete St. John’s touching song.
- 6. Will Ye Go, Lassie, Go? – Scottish air
- 7. The High Reel/Star of Munster
- 8. May it Be – by Enya, Nicky Ryan, and Roma Ryan, from “Lord of the Rings,”
- 9. Into the West – by Annie Lennox, Fran Walsh, and Howard Shore. from “Lord of the Rings.”
- 10. Londonderry Aire – famous melody used for many songs.
- 11. Jigs-St. Patrick’s Day, Brian Boru’s March, Garryowen
- 12. Song for the Mira – by Canadian songwriter, Allister MacGillivray.