Congregational Roman Catholic masses:
- Mass – O Come, Emmanuel – Similar to Richard Proulx’s Missa Emmanuel, but with different harmonies.
- Christmas Carol Mass – Mass parts based on familiar tunes.
- Mass of Courage
Other Sacred vocal works:
- Mass in E minor – Concert work in 7 movements for SATB choir, SATB soloists and piano
- Our Father – The Lord’s Prayer, for congregational singing
- The Temptation of Jesus – a mini opera for Tenor (The Devil), Bass (Jesus), Strings and 2 trombones.
- Spirit Divine, Attend Our Prayer – for soprano with flute accompaniment
- Joan of Arc – The End, The Beginning – companion to Fauré’s Requiem. Includes an optional soprano solo, singing the words of Joan of Arc.
See also instrumental pieces suitable for sacred services: