All websites are being asked to declare if any customer information is collected and kept.
You are only making him more powerful pic.twitter.com/vSMzFeD9NY
— Ice Cream Sandwich (@ICSandwichGuy) March 3, 2017
Other than cookies, only your name and email address, when you enter these for a purchase, will be stored on the server that hosts this website. This is for our list of sales, and allows us to contact you quickly in case of a problem with the music purchase.
No other information is kept. Credit cards are processed through PayPal. We have none of that information.
This site focuses on Kevin Weed’s original music.
“Mass of the Divine Song” – for SATB cboir, SATB solos, piano and strings – Latin concert mass. about 25 minutes long, dramatic.
NEW, May 2018: Why Don’t You Hear What I Hear? (the Laurel, Yanny song) – a seriously silly song, for SATB choir and optional piano
Instrumental Sheet Music: Orchestra, band, piano, bagpipes and other instruments.
Vocal Sheet Music: Solo voice, choirs, a cappella or with accompaniment, sacred, secular, classical, musical theater and commercial styles.
kTunes: Recordings Kevin has made or on which he participated.
Contact Me: Ask Kevin about his music, hire him for a performance; or even suggest a new piece.
More info: Biographical and other helpful information.
Purchase. A link to a PDF, MP3 or ZIP file will be sent to you. You save it, keep it, print it.
- Use your PayPal account to receive an instant reply email with your personal link.
- Non PayPal credit card orders take up to 24 hours to process, sorry.
- Print parts for choir or instrumental ensemble.
- Purchasers may submit videos and recordings to be used as examples.
- Q-R codes printed on the sheet music link you directly to that title’s page on this site.
- Some of Kevin’s music is available through J.W. Pepper & Son, Inc.